As leaders in providing specialist commercial cleaning services in Guildford, Worthing & Horsham, we’ve worked on an extensive range of projects, including cleaning kitchen ducts. Ensuring your kitchen duct stays in working order, lowering your outgoings in the long-term. If you want to learn more about our kitchen duct cleaning process, we’ve got all the information you need.
Cleaning Kitchen ducts in Commercial Premises
Cleaning kitchen ducts aren’t only important for ensuring your equipment continues to work in excellent order, it can also mitigate risks. Regular kitchen duct and ventilation cleaning can reduce the risk of fires occurring and other potential damages, it could be part of your health and safety regulations to ensure that your kitchen ducts are well maintained. It’s a specialist job and one that we can help you with. Our thorough process ensures first-rate results every time.
Our professional duct cleaning team will:
- Our first step is to determine the material of your kitchen ducting, ensuring we use the right products and process every time. Our experts will identify the canopy surface, including whether it’s magnetic.
- The grease filters and external louvres and cowling will then be removed, allowing for a thorough and deep clean by giving us greater access. These parts are cleaned using a dip tank of de-greasing solution.
- We’ll then fully inspect the inside of the canopy and all the ducting. In some cases, where ducting is inaccessible, it may be necessary to cut out access panels to allow entry. Where cutting is needed, this will always be agreed with you beforehand, so you’re always in the know.
- The fan of your kitchen ducting can accumulate a lot of grime. For this reason, it’s removed and dismantled, allowing us to fully clean each part. It’s de-greased, cleaned, and dried.
- Once we have access to the internal canopy, it will be extensively cleaned with the appropriate products for the material it’s made of. It’ll be de-greased too.
- The surrounding back panels, walls, and ceiling are also cleaned, ensuring that all your space is all up to standard.
- The fan, which has been thoroughly cleaned, will then be reassembled and tested, ensuring quality across all aspects.
- All grease filters will be steam cleaned before being put back in place and drip trays will be deep cleaned too.
- Finally, all the floors are cleaned, completing the process and leaving you with a fresh, hygienic kitchen.
If you need help with your kitchen duct cleaning in Guildford, Horsham, Worthing or surrounding area, then please give us a call 01403 711 655. We are here to help make your kitchen run smoothly and efficiently.